Saturday, September 03, 2005

george harrison and his acoustic guitar...

I haven't posted in a while, clearly to the detriment of my former pledge to reformat this blog and get it back into some sort of order. Realistically, I was planning on deleting any post that spent time bitching and moaning about certain subjects in an effort to reformultate the past a bit. See no evil, hear no evil, know what I mean?

But, much as I hate to admit it, at some base point in your own deep and dark considerations of the possibilites for existence, there is a truth, if not a narrative of the past that runs through the present. As much as you can cut ties to any event or moment experienced in life, there remains enough of a connection that serves as both a remembrance and reminder. Ultimately, that could be good or bad, but overall seems a rather simple (and elegant) means of self construction. You might not remember, but you'll always know, that sort of thing.

On a related note...With so much going on, I have had precious few moments to sit and think about where my own recent course is leading. I suppose there will be work and such for a few months, some time to cool my heals and rest the old noodle, but what now? I don't know, but soon, I'm sure the reason will come. And if it doesn't, I'll make one up, so I suppose in the final consideration, it can't hurt to try this for a while.

Well, enough of this. My head is exploding with Beatles music and the doctor's kind, time to go watch a movie and pass the fuck out. More later, ad nauseum and such. Itn ever really changes, but it's never quite the same. (Sorry about the cliche's/tired euphemisms and such, it's just I had a good night, and my brain is only barely functioning.)

cf
Comments:
yeah I was going to tell you to not delete any old journal entries.. I myself have done that a few times... mine is.. 4 years old but some of the comments people left pissed me off. BUT your past is what brought you to this point.. and even though you are a distant fucker (which you are) I still love you, and look forward to the days I do talk to you, or spend time with you.

Lauren
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here