Tuesday, April 12, 2005

open up the window (let the bad air out)

"Judge says to the hooker
Can you come out and play?
I've been condemning people all day long
That's how I get paid
My dreams are full of criminals
Frolicking about
Open up the window
Let the bad air out"

(bruce cockburn)

Because I am a total dumbass, I slept in two three hour shifts today. It was strange. I napped from 5:30-8:30 and then from 11:30-3:30. So, now, it is 5 a.m., I have finished my homework and am sitting in the dark trying not to envision a visit from Officer Krupke. I can't really write too much on the whole episode, suffice it to say be careful whom you party with. An ugly incidnet all the way around, to be sure.

On more positive notes, I got a cool rejection letter from UNC Greensboro, and used said rejection letter to start a BBQ on Saturday. It seemed fitting. For one thing, who would want to live in Greensboro? Even people whol have to live in Greensboro don't want to live in Greensboro. I simply can't muster up the raw anger and hatred for UNCG as I can for VT. Ah well, no worries, methinks this will all blow over, and I can go to the beach and just be a writer and beach bum as I want to do.

Well, off to find something to do till class...probobly sleep. Eh, maybe not. Either way, I'm sure I'll be back later, I always am...

cf
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here