Tuesday, April 26, 2005

a friendly local mechanic...

I haven't written in a while, odd, because it has been so fucking busy lately. Now that I am officially not a student come May 10th or so, I am busily trying to figure out some new plan. I'm sure it will involve working somewhere, but the rest of the details are a bit fuzzy right now.

You know what? I thought I had a lot to say this morning, but the truth is I don't. I don't have a funny comment or even a rant. At this point, what would the difference be, and what could I say that would make things any easier? Nothing. So today, instead of random thoughts, I am going to be silent. Here are the answers to all of your possible questions regarding me: It doesn't matter, I don't know, or I don't care. You are free to pick any or all of these answers.

cf
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here