Thursday, February 24, 2005

a show and a late night drive...

OK, not dead, so I guess I will be keeping my stuff...hahahaha. Anyhow, a fucking great show, a long ass drive home filled with good tunes and a readiness to crash hardcore. It's amazing, I was so lost in space on the drive home, I thought I was coming home to someone...guess not. There are nights though, I will really admit that....you know what I mean...

cf

ps - i'm so tired, I just wanted to post quickly before hitting the hay, but I was thinking, if things are always changing, does that mean they can change back to something life used to be? I'll accept the fusion of old and new of course, not that there is much choice, but it does seem rather odd, especially when you can't really see and the highway is flying by and damn, I think I am still drunk, and I know I'm something else. Goodnight all, see you tomorrow, possibly with snow...but probobly not.

cf
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here