Friday, October 08, 2004

when nights are good....

Every once in a great while, for reasons I don't understand, some nights just end on a good note. It's like a super positive vibe at the end of the day, the polar opposite of the darkness of depression. (Does this mean I'm manic? I don't think so, but who am I to disagree with the DSM.) At any rate, this is one of those nights. It's the culmination of all the righteous events of the past five days, all starting with the midnight drive to nowhere and back.

I have so many ideas that are coming together, I'm guessnig the next two weeks will be an amazing ride, so we shall see. At any rate, I'd write more, but I am feelin fine and ready for some sleep. Righteous vibes,

cf

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here