Tuesday, October 26, 2004

smiling curved lips never give...

something I was toying with, brought on by too much daydreaming!!! Well, shit, I'd apologize, but this is my blog, and if you are reading this, enjoy it and wonder about my state of mind. Let's call it pensive excitement, bottled up in my soul and waiting to escape on the first sign of somewhere to go. Until then, I wrote this...

carry

smiling curved lips never give
answers, questions,
denial sates burning fiery eyes,
pleading for release,
curiosity bleeding doubt

how hard to push
to push you back,
where are words,
convincing words,
words going far enough,
not stopped for trivial notions,
polite conversation,
only trial by fire

fingerprints line your window screen,
approaching your tonight
amongst bright stars, hanging moons,
over welcoming grins of secret smiles
bringing desire alone,
tentative hands reaching
acts of desperation

will you wait for snow falling
down, perhaps consider
exquisite maybe,
leaving lights blackened,
for easy discussion
soul roadmap ladder to
your open window?

if i cried out for you,
some last gasp social contrivance,
a performance, nothing more
your eyes will appear in darkness,
maybe eyes, overwhelming
sympathy
left alone nightly,
wondering how it feels
carrying you to bed
dreaming.
-----

I spose someone out there is asking the question, to which I can only reply, of course I wrote it for you, let's go deeper than that...

cf

ps - Joe Henry Loves You Madly, and I got some new shibby from him that kicks arse. Plus, I want to be Italian for a day. Gnight all,

cf

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here