Wednesday, October 13, 2004

a rainy day of writing and pining...

Cold and rainy. What a lovely day...At least i got my errands run early, before the wind and rain picked up again, brinigng with it a chill that hadn't been here before today. I guess winter is on the way, and fall is now lodged in our collective throats. Oh well, thats the breaks.

This has been a good day for writing, i have the first chapter of a novel mostly completed. Most likely it will end up a short story, but let's start big! I'm drawing this one for the whole R situation, which at hte present time is like chewing on a piece of rubber found in a gutter. I hate having to play this stupid game pretending I don't care when I really do, and this not talking/wriitng/IM'ing is a real drag. I can only hope she is handling this better than I am.

On top of pining away for that which I can't have, the Sox are up to their old tricks. I expect big things tonight, but last night was a tough pill to swallow in many ways.

Well, time to keep writing, that story isn't going to finish itself. There's a thousand ghosts to excorcise from my existence, and writing might be my only way out for a while. Onward and upward to the next broken heart...

cf

"Thanks, That Was Fun" by BNL today...Just that one....

cf

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here